Golf HR is growing!
Back row, left to right: Jean Mitchell, Julie Hughes, Cathy Ryder
Front row, left to right: Sarah Boulton-Jones, Carolyne Wahlen, Comet, Sue Lyons
As you can see, our team has been growing!
We all come from very different backgrounds but now have one thing in common – solving HR problems for our clients!
- Who finds the politeness of our clients refreshing after dealing with investment bankers in her previous life? Julie, who used to work on the trading floor at Goldman Sachs “Everyone is so polite to each other, in the office and at our clients – bliss!”
- Who is the Oxbridge graduate? Sarah, who studied the Classics before doing a law degree. We are now actively looking for clients who use Latin and Ancient Greek as their business language!
- Who has a PhD? Jean, in – environmental micro biology – you don’t want her looking at YOU under the microscope!
- Who negotiated a hamper from Hotel Chocolat for us? Cathy, our hero, who used to work at Alcatel.
- Who used to sell armoured cars and limousines to the international movers and shakers? Carolyne, from Bonn for the company Trasco Bremen – protecting clients then, and now!
- Who ran her family’s business for years and really DOES know what it is like to be the employer? Sue, who was the managing director of a company with 20 employees before joining us – she really does understand your pain!
- Who is actually an interloper? Comet our “miniature” Schnauzer, who is not miniature at all and a third bigger than all the other Schnauzers in the village. He is however excellent at relieving our stress by letting us rub his tummy!
All to make sure that our clients can get the service they need, when they need it.