I don’t do this often…but it is happening more than it used to!
I just wanted to let you know that I’m running several Employment Law training sessions this year.
Since we started doing this training, there has been ever more demand.
So I am going to be doing this more often than I used to – usually, it’s virtually impossible to access Golf HR’s expertise “face to face” – so it’s an opportunity worth taking.
The session will last a full morning and will cover the following:
- What you MUST include in zero-hour and casual contracts (and what you absolutely shouldn’t)
- How to calculate holiday pay for casual workers
- The steps you need to take to avoid discrimination claims
- How to part with staff who’ve been with you for under two years
- The process you must go through for staff who’ve been with you for over two years, including disciplinaries, restructuring and settlement agreements
Put simply, if any of these issues are likely to affect you (HINT: they are!), then this is your perfect chance to equip yourself with these critical skills.
Who’s it for?
General Managers, Club House Managers, Supervisors, Head Greenkeepers. Anyone who is responsible for a team needs to know what they can (and can’t) say to them!
The session kicks off at 9:30 am and runs until 12:30 pm, but coffee and bacon rolls will be on offer from 9 am!
How much is it?
The investment is just £200 + VAT per person.
If you are a GCMA member it is only £150 + VAT per person.
So, what do you say? Would you like to join me for the morning and tap into decades of HR experience that’ll help you do your job better, accelerate your development and protect you and your club?
Click below to choose the most convenient location