A Golf Club near you
Who is this for
Being a golf club manager means you have to deal with a committee, which makes your job even more complicated than a normal management role.
Not only do they have a direct influence over what you can and can’t do, but their influence extends beyond that and affects what the members think of you.
But despite what lots of golf club managers might think, that doesn’t mean you’re powerless.
You see, with the right management skills, you can learn how to ‘manage up’, dealing with the difficulty of working with a committee, making your job easier and your relationship with the committee better.
Management isn’t all about managing your workers, it’s about managing the people employing you too.
Anyway, long story short, once we realised how important this stuff is for golf club managers, we decided that we had to run an event on it.
So we are.
Laura and I will be helping you to:
- Improve and elevate your performance and professional standing within your Club
- Gain mastery of a skill that is transferrable to any industry and professional domain
- Increase your personal sense of job satisfaction and engagement.
Sound good? Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- Understanding yourself and the effect you have on others
- The essentials of good workplace communication
- Effective listening to resolve problems
- Persuasion and influence
- Handling complaints
- Conflict management and resolution
- Dealing with pressure and priorities
- Understanding your boss’ working style
- Problem solving and creativity
- Plenty of time to deal with your questions and challenges
Interested? Then you’ll like what’s next…